Changing mat cover :)

buttonnose82

Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
Before - plastic as it came
DSC02005.jpg

After - yummy OBV backed with fleece to make it super soft then pretty fleece edge & back
DSC02006.jpg

That looks lovely!

Have you thought about maybe making some smaller bum mats out of the fleece so you don't have to wash the whole thing as often? Even though Leyla is 11 months old so you'd think I'd be good at changing her, we still sometimes get poo on the changing mat! I usually put a large wipe under her bum but yours would look lovely with a bottom sized square of the fleece :)

I wish I'd thought of that before I threw away our old cheapy changing mat cos the plastic cover started to split.

Ohh that's lovely! I bought a matching mat cover for ours and the middle section (bum section) is separate and velcro's on and off, and comes with a spare, so as Rach says it's easy to wash without having to do the whole thing!

Wish I was crafty, or I'd had made ours! xx

I made it because i am cheap lol

you see them in like mamas & papas for over £20, this cost £5 for the changing mat, the spotty fleece was free because they stuffed up my order and told me to keep it, and the amount of OBV would have cost about what ...... £2, so cost me £7 and took about a hour to make because I had to work our measurements so next one will be ALOT quicker :)

That looks fab!

I'm a cheapy too and just bought Terry Toweling to lay over when I change her :) are you gonna add them to your list of things to sell :D

That looks fab!

I'm a cheapy too and just bought Terry Toweling to lay over when I change her :) are you gonna add them to your list of things to sell :D

I will be!

but I have 'shut down' now until baby is born, still have a whole list of things that needs making for my poor baby lol

awww cant believe your 33weeks now :D Its gone really fast! Oh you'll have to post us some piccies of what you've been making :D

I'll have to get it all together lol

Am working on wipes at the moment, finally something nice and easy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"