Changing stations?

Pheonixsmummy

Reaction score
Hey y'all, thought I'd make a quick thread since I'm in a bind. I got offered a changing station for free, and it is in fabulous condition! Although, is it worth having? I've heard it's a life saver... Any opinions??

I loved mine with my first, great place for storage and stuff, and helped me change her, especialy frst few weeks when bending.over was hard. If its free, id take it!

Thanks! I'm just not sure if it'll take up space or be useful, but for the fact it's free I've decided to take up the offer since ones similar to it are over $200. How long did you use yours for?

I actually JUST stopped using mine and my daughter is over the age of.two. like I said, its a good storage space, even.if.you use it for.nothing more then that. Adds extra shelving for clothes, diapers, lotions, medicines, etc. I loved mine and used it as a like a dresser for the longest time

I use mine constantly! I have all her bath stuff, diapers, wipes, butt cream, etc stored on the shelves of it and it's absolutely amazing! A life saver!

I never had one and I've always changed her on the floor or bed or ontop of a set of drawers.
But if it's free I wouldn't say no haha.

take it!!!

we've taken our cot down so no cot top changer and i am seriously struggling with changing her on the bed/floor. So much more comfy doing it at height, if you don't get on with it you've lost nothing as it was free

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->