changing/washing bedding

MummyMummy

Reaction score
how often do you girlies do it?

before i was preg (32weeks with spd/pgp) i used to strip bed once a week.

now that mr.man has to do household cleaning as i am in absolute agony let alone flexible enough to change beds sometimes our bed is left unchanged for up to 2months :o

just wondering what you girlies do re: changing bed

xXx

Errr every few days, I love clean bedding and it doesn't matter how long I spend cleaning my eye make up off there's always some left over... so it gets smeared all over the bloody pillows! :hissy:

Mmmm fresh bedding

every saturday morning without fail, i hate it when for some reason we cant do it and it gets left 2 weeks x

every week...cant beat the smell of clean and fresh bedding :)

In the summer (as in from now onwards) I change my bed every week, but in the winter I do tend to go longer, as in 2 weeks!

I am really wierd though. People normally love the crisp, freshly washed stuff, but I hate that, I like the smell, but I hate the crispness. I like it when it's really soft so I prefer a slept in bed! xx

Once there is no longer any clean spots to sleep on where Jasper hasn't thrown up on the sheets!

(about every week or two)

about a month :blush: i HATE doing laundry and its three floors down stairs in our apartment what i would do for in suite laundry :cry:

I am badddd! I only do it if Helena has barfed or peed on it :rofl: Like every month or 2. I just don't think about it. I guess it is pretty gross of me :rofl:

In the summer ill do it every 2 weeks. In the winter its usually every 3 weeks...that sounds quite grim actually now thinking about it.

Once a week the bedding is changed. I usually have tons of washing to do because i change the beds a lot...oh and tea towels they pretty much get changed everyday or twice a day!

Every Sunday - start the new week in lovely fresh bedding :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->