changing/washing bedding

Once a week the bedding is changed. I usually have tons of washing to do because i change the beds a lot...oh and tea towels they pretty much get changed everyday or twice a day!

i would always do ours, i always think you are touching/near food and grease so after one use they must be dirty :lol: now we just live as tramps cause washing down to mr.man... finding a t towel is a real treat. let alone a clean one! :x

xXx

At least once a week - sometimes twice. I can't bear the though of it left longer......yuck!!!!

Once a week, can't beat a nice clean bed. xx

In the summer (as in from now onwards) I change my bed every week, but in the winter I do tend to go longer, as in 2 weeks!

I am really wierd though. People normally love the crisp, freshly washed stuff, but I hate that, I like the smell, but I hate the crispness. I like it when it's really soft so I prefer a slept in bed! xx

I love soft bedding too! We actually got cotton jersey knit (like soft T-shirt material) sheets, they are sooo soft :D

oh and we try change them at least every 2-3 weeks, We live with MIL and a family friend so its not easy to get access to the washing machine, so when we can use it we do ours and Kathryn's clothes first, so sheets don't always get washed as often as they should :blush:

I change ours every weekend, maybe every other weekend if we're busy. Sadly I don't wash them until we're all out of fresh bedding.. I'm lazy :shy:

Every 1 to 2 weeks love clean bedding in fact they av just been done :happydance:

every week, i love clean bedding and would do it every few days if i had time :blush: though maddi's i often do more than once a week x

I change all of ours every week and i have to have it all perfectly ironed before i can put it back on the bed too!!!
One of my biggest obsessions is making the beds in the house!!! I have specific ways of them all looking including specific folds in the bed throws and perfect positioning of cushions!!!
I have my beds looking like beds from a show home!! Im a tad obsessed!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->