channing tatums new film-yes please!!!

fidgets mammy

mammy of 3 fab kids
Reaction score
just bn watchin this morning and he was on promoting his new flick magic mike where he plays a stripper.:blush:

well ive got a growing crush on this gorgeous fella so i cant wait to see this!!!:happydance::happydance:

anyone else???

Ohhhh yes!!! Going to see it on Sunday and I can't wait! :happydance: The man is just divine!! Yummmmmy :blush:

im planning on going next wednesday evening-providing these babies havent smade an appearnace.

cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw it with my mom in California. Aside from Channing Tatum's dance scenes the story sucked. I was disappointed :(

I really want to see this, they are all so hot but i especially love joe manganiello from true blood he is very hot, is it sad that im blushing just thiking about it lol

Not too worried about the storyline just want to see him strut his stuff, oh my god he is gorgeous!!!! Got to go and see it soon! x

I saw it with my mom in California. Aside from Channing Tatum's dance scenes the story sucked. I was disappointed :(

Heard the storyline sucks but with a load of guys half naked on screeen who cares :haha: that being said, I dont think i'll waste our money going to the pictures, i'll wait til it's out on dvd.
x

No, seriously, the hot guy part is nice, but it drags. Really drags.

I wouldn't go watch this if it was the last film ever made and someone paid me to sit through it.

I saw it tonight, i agree the story dragged alot. But seriously, seeing him how i saw him, i did not give a shit about the storyline :lol: im still all flustered now. He is a male GOD! Yummmmyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->