Chantelle Houghton

J

Jade--x

I've never really been keen on her but I have to say I now really admire her!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...nt-fresh-leaves-home-time-birth-daughter.html

She is the first person who's in the public eye I've seen step out of the house after a baby actually LOOKING like they've had a baby!

And the pics of their baby is so cute!

I say good on her and wish her luck :)

Aw she looks lovely - I love the fact shes not hiding her baby belly! I do wish shed dump that loser though - you dont often see her looking happy anymore :-(

Ohh I didn't know she had had her baby.... Congratulations to them both......... Nice to still see a little bump, makes us feel a little better.....

Aw she looks lovely - I love the fact shes not hiding her baby belly! I do wish shed dump that loser though - you dont often see her looking happy anymore :-(

I agree I don't like him at all. I'm not a huge fan of Katie Price but the odd occasions I saw her reality show when someone else was watching it he treated her like dirt and imagine he treats Chantelle the same way. She's been through alot and I think she can do so much better.x

She looks great........refreshingly normal after just giving birth!

I think the negative comments in that article are terrible. They show how nasty some people can be. How upsetting must it be for her reading something like that. Just because she is in the public eye doesnt mean she should have to look perfect so soon after the birth. She is normal and she should be proud of herself. xxx

I think the negative comments in that article are terrible. They show how nasty some people can be. How upsetting must it be for her reading something like that. Just because she is in the public eye doesnt mean she should have to look perfect so soon after the birth. She is normal and she should be proud of herself. xxx

Yeah I thought that too, she only gave birth two weeks ago ffs! Unfortunately there's always nasty comments on most articles on the daily mail website, there are a lot of trolls on there I think but it's sad. People would be being nasty whether she'd lost the baby weight or not. She looks great, I'd be over the moon if I looked half as good as her after having my baby.

Ive always been a big fan of Chantelle :) She looks great, can't wait to hear what she calls her :cloud9:

how nice to see a real woman with a real figure after birth!

I thought she looked brilliant and it was so nice to see. Baby looks gorgeous too x

Has she named her yet?? It's nice to see someone who actually looks like they've had a baby. Takes the pressure off of us 'normal' people lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->