charlies poorly AGAIN :( UPDATED..home from hospital

altho i feel reallly bad for not taking him right now i think im just gunna wait untill the morning he seems ok but obv poorly im not planing on going to sleep or leaving him anytime soon so i fuiger if i just watch him all night that way if he gets any worse i can take him straight to hospital, plus hes fast asleep nice and warm and what not, My OH isnt here so i have no car to take him in and altho the hospital is litraly 5 mins away i dont facncy taking him out in the cold/dark at this time of night

You know i will take you hun xxx

Phone NHS direct then and request a house call. He'll probably need an nebulizer to clear his chest. Don't wait till tomorrow!

X

Just letting you all know, Charlie stopped breathing momentarily and Zara called for an abulance. I got there as the ambulance arrived. They gave Charlie oxygen and did his stats. Said they were low and would check them in 20 mins. I've left her at the hosp with her mum and she said she'll text me and let me know how he's doing

xxx

OMG hope he's okay. Poor wee thing.

XXX

Poor thing hope he's ok

x

OMG :cry: please pass on our wishes Amy, I just knew the wee man didn't sound right:nope:

Get well soon Charlie :hugs:

Good job she stayed awake for the little man....Hope the doctors take notice this time x

Amy has there been any news of Charlie today?

Oh no, I hope he is ok :(, please pass on our best to Zara.

Hi Zara,

Thank god he's okay. Atleast you now know what's wrong with him and he will be on the mend soon.

:hug:

Goodness dear it isn't your fault! Don't think that! The doctor is the one who didn't notice it was no longer bacterial and was instead viral. You had no way of knowing!

I'm so glad he's alright!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->