Charlie's poorly :(

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
That's why I haven't been on here much in the last few dyas, he's not been well at all.:cry:

He was sick Thursday morning, and then kept falling sleep for the rest of the day. My parents had him while we went to my 20 week scan, and he didn't move off my mums knee for an hour. He didn't sleep well Thursday night, so Stu had the day off work with him Friday. All he did was sleep and cry.:cry: He ate breakfast, but then nothing after that. Friday night, he didn't go sleep until 2.15am, he was just crying constantly trying to get sleep. He just kept saying "no like it" while crying. It was heartbreaking.:cry:He woke up at 7am and cried all day. He ate nothing at all Saturday. Last night he finally fell sleep at 11.50pm, then was up at 5.40am. When he was sleeping, he would cry and scream in his sleep every half hour or so. So this morning, I took him doctors.

He's got an infection in his tongue! :saywhat: That explains why he didn't even want his dummy. It was hurting him.

And because of all the screaming and crying, he's lost his voice and has a sore throat.:cry: We've got some pain relief spray and antibiotics. He seems a little happier, although he's still not eating. I even went KFC and bought him popcorn chicken and chips as it's something he doesn't get very often so loves it. His bowl is full and he's not even touched it.

Poor little boy. All he wants to do is cuddle mummy and mummy's tummy is so big that he can't sit on me.:cry:

Aw poor little man. It is horrid when they are ill and you feel so helpless :hugs:

Awww poor little guy
I hope he feels better soon :hugs:

Awwww poor Charlie

Get better soon x

aww hope hes better soon xxx

Awww poor charlie.
hope he gets better soon.
xx

:( hope the wee man is better soon :hugs:

:hug: Hope he feels better soon!

Strange infections popping up that I never knew existed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->