Chart experts, can I borrow your eyeballs?

free_spirtd

Expecting #1!
Reaction score
Hey all :wave:! I've been charting for about 6 months now (8 cycles) and have never had FF not detect my crosshairs. I know I skipped a few temps, but I did last cycle too and it was still able to determine approximately O Date. Any idea what might be so confusing for it? My chart is in my sig. Thank you! :flower: this is also the first month I had such a large dip in temp, and last cycle was a CP.

My guess is you probably ovulated CD13 but since you didn't temp for 3 consecutive days FF isn't detecting a rise, therefore not putting CH.

The large temp dip does have an open circle, do you know why? Or it may not be as low as you think, since you didn't temp for numerous day before that your temp baseline could very well have been right around there or a little higher.

I know for me, my temp takes what looks like a drastic dip on day 2 or 3 of AF.

Thank you so much :). Ya I thought that it just needed 3 consecutive high temps after the low one, but I think i was wrong. Just found out I have Hashi's so I'll be back to temping each day as it is a multiple purpose now. Symptom records for my thyroid I think will be important in the future. Thank you again!

Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. It is an autoimmune disorder that attacks the thyroid, causing low body temps, hair loss, extreme fatigue, weight gain, and infertility...among other things. :(

It's very common, but unfortunately isn't reversible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->