Chart help - Did I O or anovulatory?

yut06

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm needing some help understanding my chart. For some background i'm 17 DPO and about 4 days or so passed my missed period. I've been off bcp for a few months now and since then have had some irregular and long cycles, but they were starting to be somewhat on track.

This month I experienced spotting at 4dpo plus a temp dip which is odd. I've taken a few hpt and all have come out bfn.

Would someone be able to take a look at my chart and let me know what they think? Did I actually O when FF think I did or am I having an anovulatory cycle?

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/59bb86]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

Thank you!

I'm wondering if you could have ovulated with the temp dip on CD39. I'm a little rusty with charts and am not charting at all while TTC this go around. Do you typically have some anovulatory/longer cycles?

Yeh I think day 37 is maybe ovulation dip, then it begins to rise.. Either that or day 39 as another poster has suggested. Xxx

I would say day 39 too. If you change some of your fertile signs and see if FF changes it then. Last month FF said CD20 was ovulation, when I was 'late' and testing BFN, I changed some signs and FF changed it to CD27 which was in fact correct as my AF came when expected with this later ovulation. Xx

Maybe you guys are right. I played around with my cm on cd39 and it did change my ovulation date.

I guess i'll find out next week if my period comes! At least this sort of gives me some piece of mind :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->