Chart help?

Hazybaby84

Reaction score
Hi was wondering if anyone could take a look at my chart please. I suffer from low bbts and have recently started temping again since the 04/08/13 after having my implant out on the 01/08?/13. I would like your opinions please. TIA

https://www.ovagraph.com/cycles/70713/568365/chart

I don't know why but my link isn't working, I will have to try again in a mo.

Hi, I can't read the link as well. Maybe you can't have it published?

Thanks babytry. I have now managed to get it to work through adding it as my signature, if you could possibly have a look please.

Still,you can't see it if you don't have ovugraph account. Can you see mine?

Still,you can't see it if you don't have ovugraph account. Can you see mine?

I can see yours yes, I'm not sure what to try now. I will see if there is another way. Thank you for trying though. :) x

Oh, I can see it know! I see that the app detected your o though you're temps were quite steady, but the cm was fertile back then. I can see that you have disrupted sleep, did you sleep at least 3 hours in a row? It's a factor that often influences the results

Thank you babytry, I decided to try ovufriend as I really wasn't getting on with the other site. I have slept solid for at least 6 hours before temping but I decided to mark disrupted sleep as I am struggling to get to sleep when I'm tired and then everyday since the 14th I have been waking up 2 hours (within the same half hour) before my alarm goes off and that is unheard for me. I always need my alarm to wake me up as I really struggle getting out of bed in the mornings.

Your temps are fine, rising nicely and you've a clear shift. Everyone's chart and temps are different but honestly there's nothing wrong with yours x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->