Chart lookers

felecia

Just my husband and me
Reaction score
I'm on clomid and have PCOS. I just got my progesterone back from CD 21 and it was only .10 so I didn't ovulate. Can you look at my chart and tell me if you think FF is right or if I actually didn't ovulate? Thanks in advance!! https://fertilityfriend.com/home/3c8e2d here is my chart.

Dear from your chart it looks like you ovulated on cd 22, theres no way you could get the blood test done on cd21. Remember the cd21 blood test is for ladies who ovulate on cd14(with perfect 28 day cycle) and its taken 7 days after the ovulation. If you O'd on 22 you are due to test on cd29. No wonder your progesterone came so low. GL x

Dear from your chart it looks like you ovulated on cd 22, theres no way you could get the blood test done on cd21. Remember the cd21 blood test is for ladies who ovulate on cd14(with perfect 28 day cycle) and its taken 7 days after the ovulation. If you O'd on 22 you are due to test on cd29. No wonder your progesterone came so low. GL x

Thanks, unfortunately the gynecologists around here (I live in a small town so not many options) always think that the patients really don't know what we are doing. I have told them that I do not know how my cycles are and I never have had text book cycles; however they always make me do CD 21 and hope for the best I guess.

Next time just lie about your cycle and go on the 7th day after you feel you ovulated and tell them its cd21 Is it possible?

Next time just lie about your cycle and go on the 7th day after you feel you ovulated and tell them its cd21 Is it possible?

Actually that probably would work; just always feel weird lying about stuff like they already know before you tell them lol. I had to fix my chart; apparently I hit something so it actually shows I ovulated CD 21 not CD 22 (I had hit a drop down menu for spotting in August when I didn't lol I don't know how that happened) so they do know that according the FF I ovulated CD 21 and she said she'd let the dr know. Kinda wish I could get blood drawn again, but they never mentioned it; plus if FF lied and I didn't I don't want to be disappointed again lol.

I hate the idea of lying too but when docs are too ignorant you gotta do what you gotta do. Plus this way you'll know if this dose worked for you or you need to up it. Its better to know than not get it done out of fear of disappointment. My fx for you x

Thanks ladies! However this morning my temp went way low not sure if due to the cold room or what; FF says I still ovulated so hoping this is just a fluke temp.

Make sure the temps in the room remain the same if its Air conditioned keep the temp same everyday. Cover yourself with a quilt (keep your arms inside also). Wear the same material night suit every day.

Make sure the temps in the room remain the same if its Air conditioned keep the temp same everyday. Cover yourself with a quilt (keep your arms inside also). Wear the same material night suit every day.

I wear the same kind of clothing to bed so I know it wasn't that; we actually had our air off; I did wake up with the cover off but I'm always hot. I'm just crossing my fingers for maybe an early implantation dip; I can dream right? Lol. Oh well I guess if it's still saying I did ovulate then I think I did and if I didn't the onward to next clomid cycle :) I'm trying to be optimistic but after almost 4 years it's getting somewhat harder to be. Thanks so much for your suggestions though I'm going to try to keep that blanket on!

GL dear , hope it happens for you soon x

If you're unsure about ff sign also to ovufriend (charting site) and you'll be able to compare if the sites are giving you the same O days.

Thanks! I had never heard of ovufriend; I will definitely do that!

According to 2 different charts I have ovulated CD 21. I did change cover line on FF because ovufriend was a lot lower so I just averaged the 2 charts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->