Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

I'm glad you're feeling more comfortable with us all!
Don't think anythings TMI with all the stuff we've all been through! lol!!

Glad your cough has cleared up! With the raise today looks like you may have O'd yesterday, so you might need to get horizontal tonight aswell!! lol!!

Love and babydust

xox

beatlesbaby........your're a bloody nutter, how come it took so long?! :wink: :lol:

:howdy: Thank You kindly Wobbles! :help:

Yay Layla!!!!

I've put my temp in, but i can't actually remember what my temp was, so it could possibly be a fake temp charading as a real temp! lol!!!

With the temp as i've entered it FF is saying that i probably ovulated yesterday :shock:

But if i change it to what it really was (will check when i go back upstairs) could possibly change it!

Lots of babydust for all.... and superbabyglue for wobbles

xox

Hayley you have the Boots thermometer? Coz if you do you last temp should still be on there!

An YAY Layla :yipee:

OK that will teach me to read the whole thing! Get upstairs an check woman :lol:

lol!!
Yes have the boots one....
I only came downstairs to get the puter and take it back up!
But i am still sat on the sofa!!

Will check it in a minute

*goes back to lounging on the sofa*

:lol:

Im out for the Tiara again now!

Watch out!! :rofl:

xxx

Layla said:
looks like AF might be going! :dance:

xxx

Yay.......can I join in this tiara battle? :cry: I always wanted a tiara as a kid :lol:

I'm up for that Tiara battle, but after AF shows.

Not really been a contendor this month :oops: feeling a bit fat and fed up with myself and I don't think I'll be getting a BFP this month. Just a feeling :cry:

But I'm on the diet as of monday, just eating more fruit and drinking water and fruit juice and cereal for brekkie and the slimfast shakes for dinner. And a proper tea. So If I did get a BFP + it wouldn't do me any harm.
But it's not as bad as 2 pieces of toast coated in juicy butter, a big tuna mayo bagette followed by an egg custard for dinner and a big tea and some chocs.
I've decided I'm not taking any cash to work and then I can't buy anything from the shop. I'll have to eat what I take.

Sorry, moan over, but remember the tiara might be yours for now Layla but it's mine...all mine next month :devil:

Cx

Aww thanks Tam :) I'm gonna go home and have myself a lovely chilled glass or three of white wine =P~

Cx

I don't blame ya hun, you deserve it!! Have one for me too babe :wink: xx

my chart has got me baffled.... on the calender bit its now got green days for 13th, 14th & 15th....Think if my temp stays up tomorrow then it'll give me red lines!!!

Oooo my Saliva Scope thingy came today!!
Does anyone know of any sites that you can compare the saliva thingy too?

xox

Ohhhhhhhhhh good luck using the scope hun xx

oooh, new toys are great.hope you have fun with it...my chart has me totally confuddled too... looks very strange to me...bxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->