Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

It is all over my head, but I hope you feel better Layla :hugs:

And the best of luck to beatlesbaby66, MrsE! :dust:

:hugs: Hayley xx

The painters have defo gone :happydance:

no temp this morning tho

xxx

wobbles, your temps are higher than any other months, hopeing thats a good sign for you

xxx

Think the HCG has something to do with it tbh Layla but still hoping its a good sign of course [-o<

Yay Layla!!!! :headspin:

Got partial ferning on my scope yesterday, and just realised there is a way to mark it on my chart!! yay!! lol!! but nothing today on the scope... just bad bad cramps!!

Beatlesbaby... i just think your chart likes to confuzzle! :hugs:

xox

i am sooo confuzzled....very strange but hey, i will go with the flow and see what happens...i took the temp twice cause i thought, huh thats weird and i got the same both times....
so glad your evil af has left you alone now layla...
big fingers crossed for you wobbles... :dust:

lol just back from stalking and i am even more confused...what was the name of that book that people spoke of over there.....
i think i really need to get my hands on it at payday this month or i am never going to make any sense of my weirdo body...xox

Taking Control of your Fertility by Tony Weschler (sp)
Defo check ebay

xox

you are such a star hayley thanks, i will add that to my harry potter finding/peestick ordering/shopaholic trip to ebay on friday night (aka payday) :ninja: :beer:

Woke at 7.30 this time Grrrrrr temp was 98.14!

I usually take mt temp about 9 onwards so I suppose thats pretty good according to FF 'Your Adjusted Temperature is: 98.44'

Its given me a green day for yesterday too now (CD14)
Am so confused!!!

Will stalk later, have got a meeting at work at 11.30

xox

Charm your close when you testing if you are? :twisted:

I tested with a cheapie this morning as I couldn't sleep and I got a faint line. I have never gotten even a faint line before but I'm still not convinced, trying not to get excited I suppose.

I think I'll test with a cheapie again tomorrow and save the CB's for saturday if AF doesn't show.
Think I'm more scared than excited at the prospect with whats happening in the past. [-o<

Cx

You have a CB & your not using it!!!!! NOOOOOO You must use a CB :lol:

:rofl:

I've still got a couple of days before AF is due and I don't wanna waste them just in case.
I wasted 2 last month for nothing.

If it makes you feel any better Wobbles I'll test on friday with FMU just for you :lol:

Cx

OMG faint line on cheapie - How can you do this to me [-( How can you do it to you 8-[

Suppose I'll have to wait :dust:

wow i really hope this is it for you Charm!!!!!!!,:D

xxx

So do I Layla, but I don't wanna count my chickens and all that :?

Trying not to get my hopes up but can't help it. Was probably an evap anyway.

Cx

OMG charm! How exciting!
I hope its gonna be a major huge BFP for you!!

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->