Chart stalkers? Anyone have a bbt that just keeps rising?

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
I know this may sound strange, but my chart is so strange this cycle, at first I thought it was going triphasic, then I had another sustained rise and then ANOTHER, not one temp has been lower than the day before, isn't that strange? I've looked and looked and can't find other charts like it on FF either way (pregnant or not I mean) So just wondering, pregnant or not pregnant, have any of you ever had a chart that looked quite like mine? I'd love to have something to compare it too!

Hmmm...I haven't seen that before, but I suppose as long as its above the cover line all is well? I may recall reading something about a "slow climb" in one of my TCC books, but I don't think it meant what your chart is showing because your initial temp jump is very clear.

Yeah, I was wondering about the slow rise thing as well, like maybe it's taking my progesterone longer to get to where it needs to be? Usually my temp rise is no where near as significant as it is this month, so maybe it's a good thing, maybe I'm knocked up or maybe a long time problem in my body is righting itself! Lol, IDK, I wish I would just get my :bfp: already!!

My charts are nothing like yours, so I am not sure.... but I think it is really promising!!! Wait few more days and take another HPT...
are you on progesterone?

That's one crazy rise.

It's not triphasic. . . . maybe quadphasic or pentaphasic, lol!!!

Idk, can't wait to see how it results though.

Gosh, I would say that you're either pregnant or running a fever, do you feel unwell? I would be getting excited if my temps kept going up like that!

I feel fine, lol, (not including the 2ww blues :)) I'm scared to get excited, especially after the :bfn: today, but maybe from the even higher rise today implantation happened yesterday? I did feel some weird cramps and pain centered around my uterus in the evening, so maybe?!

oh and no, I not on any kinds of meds. I know that may be unheard of after so long TTC but since it already happened naturally for me I just can't help but wanting it to happen naturally again!

I know it is so hard not to feel excited, I would test again in two days if you can hold out that long. I know you've been trying a long time hun. I am thinking of you and sending you tons of

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I was wondering the same thing! I've had a relatively consistent rise in my bbt since the day after my last positive OPK. I always thought it was supposed to rise and then reach some sort of plateau and stay in that range. I'm so confused and not sure if I should use my BBT as a means of predicting fertility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->