Chart stalkers have I ovulated yet?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by gidge, Jun 3, 2013.

1. gidge

gidge Well-Known Member

Hi there,
    Ovulation isn´t showing up yet on FF. :shrug:
    I didn´t take my temp on day 12 as I had a stomach bug and it didn´t even cross my mind.

2. brightlywound

brightlywound Expecting #4!

It looks like you *could* have possibly ovulated on CD11, but its hard to say with CD12's temp missing! But if you DID ovulate, your past few temps would be extremely close to your coverline.

When do you normally O?

3. louloubabs

louloubabs Certified Doula

If I hadn't seen your last months chart I would say you had probably O'd on CD13 this month but comparing it to last months, you may well O in the next day or so :)

XxX:kiss:

4. Hopeful2014

Hopeful2014 E's mom, TTC

It looks like cd 18 may be the best option when comparing to your last chart's temps and range. CD 19 temp is higher as well. I'd watch the next few days to confirm. If so, you will probably get crosshairs in 2-3 days. Good luck! :flower:

5. Sparkle_13

Sparkle_13 Well-Known Member

I agree with Hopeful2014, based on the previous month I'd say possibly CD18 if you have a few more days of high temps. Good luck :)

6. gidge

gidge Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies. FF still isn´t showing up ovulation though. I think the CM is confusing it and me!!! I always go creamy after ovulation. I´m pretty sure I have ovulated though, I will see how long my LP is.

7. clara81

clara81 Guest

Hi dear, it's weird...how long are your cycles? I can see that the last one was 28 days and you O'ed on cd17, so it would be kind of weird if you do O this time so early. Are you sure you didn't have any fertile cm on cd 18, ro somewhere around this time?? I would rather say that you O'ed on cd18...we will see your temp in next days. did you put your temps to ovufriend? wondering what OF would say.

8. gidge

gidge Well-Known Member

Ovufriend was saying day 11 and now saying day 18 but with dotted lines. If I did have fertile cm it was whitish as it was definately creamy. Day 11 would have been very early and I don´t know when the cramps where as i was so ill with the stomach bug and had cramps for a week. The earliest i have ovulated is CD13 and the latest CD19 and my cycles are usually 27-30 days.

9. clara81

clara81 Guest

Taking into account your cycles lenght and your temps I would say you O'ed on cd18 - (ovufriend is right) but it's nothing for sure, because your temp and your fertile cm don't go together...do you check you cm internally, too?

10. Mrs A

Mrs A Mumma & TTC #2

I'd say cd 18 too

11. gidge

gidge Well-Known Member

Now ovufriend has moved it to CD20.....:shrug:

12. Mrs A

Mrs A Mumma & TTC #2

You have no fertile cm and no opk's to go by so ff isn't going to be accurate because your temp seems to jump around a bit, if you'd have had those missing temps or had fertile cm on either cd18 or cd20, I'd agree, but I don't, I still say cd18

13. gidge

gidge Well-Known Member

well AF has just arrived. My LP is usually 10-12 days so if I did O on CD18 then my LP was only 8 days long? :shrug: