Chart stalkers - please help me to decide when I ovulated

c beary 83

Reaction score
Hello,

I've not been 100% committed to taking my temps this month and only started on Monday (cd 13).

Anyway, i got my positive opk on the Monday and usually ovulate about 2 days after so I thought I would ovulate on Wednesday cd 15.

However FF has me down as ovulating on the Tuesday. And if I put a couple more high temps in for Saturday and Sunday, it changes my ovulation day to cd16 where I have definitely missed my window as last bd was on the Monday.

I have attached my chart - please can you see what CD you think I ovulated on...

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.png
    chartgraph_module.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 5
What detection settings are you using? If you use just OPK then FF will always put ovulation as the day after a positive OPK. Without a complete chart it's hard to see any pattern but from what you have there I would say CD 15 was the day.

What detection settings are you using? If you use just OPK then FF will always put ovulation as the day after a positive OPK. Without a complete chart it's hard to see any pattern but from what you have there I would say CD 15 was the day.

Hi Mrs, thanks for replying! I just used the advanced which I think is both temp, cm and opk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->