Chart stalkers - please help!!

Rozzer

Mum of 2, expecting #3
Reaction score
This is my first month charting...could anyone have a look at tell me what is going on??

I was meant to ovulate a couple of days ago, but nothing yet. Any help would be great! It all seemed fine until the temp drop today...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m2/chartgraph_module.php?d=2013-06-26

I was sick earlier in the month, which meant my temp rose then...not sure about today's dip. Maybe not an ovulating cycle?

What the previous poster said. The link doesn't work.

Something to note, I experience a temp drop the day before I ovulate. You might ovulate tomorrow or the next day.

GET TO BD'ing!!!

Thanks ladies - does this one work?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45055a

I'm wondering if maybe this is a late ovulation cycle - had watery CM today and have sore boobs?

DH is not feeling very well, man flu!

But will try my luck with the bd

Well how sure are you on the day you normally ovulate? Usually its right around the same day each month. Of course you could be ovulating late, or having an annovulatory cycle. Or maybe you ovulate later always than you think you do?

Well how sure are you on the day you normally ovulate? Usually its right around the same day each month. Of course you could be ovulating late, or having an annovulatory cycle. Or maybe you ovulate later always than you think you do?

I'm not sure at all! This is my first cycle charting, DS was a surprise baby and all I know is last month I had a 30 day cycle.

I feel strange today - hopefully related to ovulation!

Thank you so much for your help!

Your chart looks fine to me, its not showing O yet. Don't forget, BBT shows O after it occurs. If you want an indication in advance you need to use OPKs.

Just a brief update...I have crosshairs on ff - whoop!

Ff is saying I ovulated last Friday but the other two apps I'm using haven't detected yet and I imagine they might tomorrow if another consistent temp.

I'm so happy because I was really worried the complications that led to my son coming early might have impacted on fertility or ability to conceive/carry etc. so it's a relief to see I'm hopefully ovulating!

Ff is saying I ovulated last Friday but the other two apps I'm using haven't detected yet and I imagine they might tomorrow if another consistent temp.

I'm so happy because I was really worried the complications that led to my son coming early might have impacted on fertility or ability to conceive/carry etc. so it's a relief to see I'm hopefully ovulating!

This gives me hope! waiting and praying for crosshairs!

It doesn't surprise me that the other apps have not picked up your O. Your temps are still quite low compared to your Pre O temps. Don't be surprised if your cross hairs move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->