Chart stalkers please!

butterfly1808

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Just got a high temp today and a positive opk, yesterday opk was -, what could it be? I'm sure I didn't ovulate yet but now I'm confused?

Your temp could be high today for any reason. It could simply be a fluke. It's hard to say without knowing how high "high" really is, and how much higher it was that yesterday's temp. With a positive OPK, it's likely that you'll see a temp drop tomorrow, or potentially the next day, due to ovulation. Start doing the dance if you haven't already! The positive OPK is telling you you're fertile!

Disregard that post! Somehow I totally missed your chart. That's a pretty high temp! Honestly, it does look like ovulation, but that doesn't match up with your OPK results. I would definitely wait to see what your temp is tomorrow. Are you using a basal thermometer, temping at the same time every day, using the same methods, and temping after at least three straight hours of sleep? That high temp definitely looks unusual to me (unless you have ovulated).

Did you have alcohol intake? Alcohol makes my charts go wild!

Don't stress. Take a look at my chart...I had weird temps around O as well. FF will adjust for it.

Mrsl13- thanks ya I have temped before stopped for a while and now doing it again and never had I had a weird temp like that, guess we will see tomorrow, hope it didn't pass but for sure going to dance for the next couple days, and ya I am using a Basel thermometer, and the same time too that's what's weird

Dia0264- no alcohol in take at all, no getting up to use the rest room nothing, tho I did feel warmer this morning than any other morning for some reason.

Tag74- thanks ya ur chart does look a little wonky too before af, I sure hope my temp goes down tomorrow.

You are at the perfect time for ovulation if you have a typical 28 day cycle. It may have come as a bit of a surprise because you started temping late in your cycle. Get to baby dancing :)

What is up with my chart now negative opk but temp drop esh just so weird!

I'm betting the temp drop is because you're ovulating today. Check for a temp spike tomorrow and keep up the BDing!

Sometimes the surge is so quick you only get one positive opk showing. I bet your temps will start to rise tomorrow. Get in another bd just to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->