Charters - Can I get Your Interpretation Please?

flamingpanda

Reaction score
A bit of detail first! ...

I had a MC last summer and we just started properly trying again this month - I'm discovering my cycle is really different. I used to be 28 days, now I average around 30. It also seems I ovulate earlier. I used to be day 17 without fail. Last month when I was ill I was sat at home and just felt really wet (sorry for tmi). Tried an OPK and I was +. This was day 14! So we decided to try a bit earlier this month and I said I would temp properly and use OPKs. Well I had the same wet feeling on CD 13 and get the + the moment I tested with an OPK.

Now what's confusing me is that FF is predicting ovulation on day 11, prior to my positive OPK. This isn't possible is it? Looking at my chart when would you say I ovulated? I can't make sense of it.

Oh and just to note - the temp drop on CD10 was taken on a really cold morning and I wasn't surprised it seemed lower than the rest, I was freezing and woke with the covers off my. Oddly I can't say the same about the one on the CD15, don't know why that one was lower.

Chart is in my signature. Any comments greatly appreciated! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"