Charting after breast-feeding help

sam27

Reaction score
Hi all. Not sure where to put this really but I was wondering if anyone is charting after bf?

I have gradually cut down feeds over the last month and now not feed for about 6 days. I have all the signs of ovulation, loads of ewcm, cramps high soft cervix but a negative opk, af is not back yet and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with it?

Not sure if it is ov back so soon or if I can expect this off and on for a while

Thanks for any help I hope it makes sense xx

I haven't the slightest idea but hope someone offers some help to you soon! :)

Hi Sam :wave:

I'm afraid I don't know much about how long it's supposed to take to Ov after stopping breast feeding, but I often hear people say that you are very fertile in the few months after giving birth. I'd say if you've got EWCM your on your way to Ovulation, but I don't know what a cervix is usually like after giving birth.

Sorry, I don't think that helps very much!
XXX

souunds pretty good to me! I'm TTC while BF and have not had any of that yet. keep taking ov tests, morning and night :)

I got a +ve opk!

Thanks for your replys x

Yay for +ve OPK!

I found I got lots of little batches of EWCM that didn't come to anything before I finally ovulated. But I'm still breastfeeding and Thomas is older so it's a bit different I would guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->