charting and tilited uterus.

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
Hallo ladies,

I hope that you can help me.

I have a tilted uterus (toward the front) and don't know how to check my cervix. Any tips and ideas?

Also, should I worry that it hurts when dtd?

Mines tilted and I can still feel my cervix. If you place your finger inside you will be able to feel a doughnut type thing? That's your cervix :)

Not scare you but I have read that endometriosis can cause pain during sex.

Maybe try checking your cm? If you temp and check your cm it's enough to have your ovulation confirmed.

I have heard doggy style works for ladies with tilted uterus. Also during deep penetration it could hurt. Happens with me sometimes too but if the pain in unbearable you should contact your doc to have it checked. Also you can check various position online to see which will be more effective in your case.

Thank you ladies. Mine is anteverted and not retroverted. Last named can also be due to endo, but since it's forward I think it hurts due to it being forward and deep penetration. I read a bit more about it. It's only hard to track ov with my cervix since it always feels low and doesn't move noticeably up like before. Think I will go with temp and cm then in the next cycle if I don't conceive straight away now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->