Charting question - please help!

dakini

Reaction score
Hello. I have a question about charting and temps. Will a dip occur every month after you have an O spike? Or does this only occur when you have implantation, or possible implantation? I have a dip around 6-7dpo (one of those was daylight savings time, and 5 & 6 dpo I got less sleep than normal because it was the weekend) and now my temp has spiked up again. I am also having cramps (started around the same time), am more tired than usual (could be due to cold though..), and my BBs are sensitive (not sore, just sensitive, especially the nipples). I am starting to drive myself crazy...especially since I was so sick this cycle I figured it was a bust. And because I just started temping I have no idea if this is normal!

Please take a look at my chart (hopefully this link works properly...if it doesn't I'll try again) https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1d53bf and let me know what you think, and please let me know if it's normal to have the dip around 7-10 dpo.

Thank you thank you thank you! Help relieve my suffering...:dohh:

Hiya
Don't know if this will help as I have only just started charting last month. I had a dip last month on 8 dpo, but then :witch: reared her ugly head on 9 dpo. I only had a 25 day cycle last month, and even when its normal its only 26-28 days. So maybe it depends on the length of your cycle too.
Dunno if this helps or not

Sinead

Thanks. Last month I was charting at the end of my cycle and my temp dropped steadily for a couple of days, didn't spike back up, and AF showed up. That's what's making me wonder...and last cycle was 33 days! Way too early...granted it is only my 2nd cycle off BCP...Just confused, that's all. Thank you though. Hopefully you get your BFP soon! Lots of :dust::dust::dust: your way!

Was just reading your other post and notice your ticker is on a 32 day cycle - it could be an implantation dip as its not too near the end of your cycle. I'm still not totally au fait with all this charting but we will get there.
Thanks for all the babydust and hopefully you'll get your BFP soon too.

Sinead

I hope you get your BFP soon too. If this was not an implantation dip for me I'll be learning more about charting...it's just so odd...and I don't know enough to say what's happening! We'll learn together...:shrug:...unless one of us gets our BFP! Come on BFP! Stay away :witch:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->