Charting question

pinkdiamond20

Reaction score
So I figured I would post this in the 1st tri since all of you are where I'd like to be:baby: I'm wondering for all of you who charted and got your BFP if you could chart stalk me and tell me if my chart looks good so far? Does it look like I could be heading towards a BFP or BFN? Does it look like I have a implantation dip? Anything you could tell me would be great! :flower:

It's a bit early to say....5DPO could be implantation but I think it's a bit on the early side.

Good luck and the best advice I can give you is don't test too early!!!!

hi, it looks good so far, it may be a implantation dip, i had a dip at 5dpo and than shot back up and stayed up.
Best of luck x

Thanks ladies I'm praying this will be our BFP cycles! I'm so jealous of all of you and hope to join you guys soon!!

Looks good I had a dip below my cover line 3dpo, fingers crossed! My next symptom was severe lower back ache for 2 days around 7dpo.:thumbup:

I've had some backaches and my stomach is so sore and achy that I cant even sleep on it comfortably , is that a sign as well?

I cant relate to the stomach ache especially that early but it could be?? The thing is we symptom spot soo much when ttc and its heart breaking when you get the witch! I know its not what you want to hear but dont get too hung up on symptoms... it took a clearblue didgie test 13dpo before I knew for defo but I felt I was at about 10dpo. Good luck

Ugh I really hope that this is our cycle! We have been trying for 15 cycles and this is my first month on clomid.

I'd say it looks pretty good!! Maybe 5 DPO is your implantation dip!

Good luck and I hope you get your :bfp: in a few short days

Hi love! I was a chartaholic and got my :bfp: thanks to charting - I would have missed my egg otherwise because I ovulated late!

As I looked at your chart, like said above, 5 DPO could be an implantation dip - hopefully your temps will stay high or keep rising! ;D

Best wishes, hopefully we'll see your status change soon and you'll be here with us! :hugs:

Hi love! I was a chartaholic and got my :bfp: thanks to charting - I would have missed my egg otherwise because I ovulated late!

As I looked at your chart, like said above, 5 DPO could be an implantation dip - hopefully your temps will stay high or keep rising! ;D

Best wishes, hopefully we'll see your status change soon and you'll be here with us! :hugs:

aww thanks so much! I'm praying that we will get one :hugs:

All you ladies are so sweet!!! Thanks so much :hugs: I really really hope this is it for us and I'm all of you are right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->