charting sites?

buttonnose82

Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
I can't start charting yet as I am still on my BC pill till next year, but I was wondering what charting sites you use and which you think are the best?

I have heard of fertility friend and also my monthly cycles, what do you girls think of these sites and which would you recommend?

Thanks in advance :hug:

I'd suggest asking the ladies over in TTC. They know loads about this stuff!

I use Fertility Friend. Is very comprehensive and easy to use. You will need to get a BBT thermometer, which measures to .02 decimal places (ebay is best place to obtain one).

Good luck!

I like fertility friend too. Easy to use and Free. I have not tried any others to compare it to though.

I've tried mycycle.com and I liked that one, but i haven't tried any others to compare it to. I didn't temp, just listed body changes throughout cycle, such as cm etc.. fertility friend certainly has a lot of fans so I may try that next time although I don't want to temp at first.

xxx

Lots of people i know use fertility friend and i plan on using it when coming off BCP

i use ovulation-calendar.com its so simple to use!

looks like fertility friend it will be then hehe, have already told DP we need a BBT thermometer and he said 'ok we will get one when we need it' yay!

is it worth paying for the VIP on fertility friend or not?

I paid for VIP as I think the site's creator deserves it! It wasn't much anyway.
I love FF, it's fab & certainly played a big role in me getting pregnant!

Before I went on the pill I used fertility friend and absolutely loved it. It was easy to work worth and had lots of options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->