• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

charts charts & oh charts :)

Yay congrats!!

Baby Rose your baby must nearly be here!? Congrats destiny! Your little girl is stunning

I'm still waiting around, currently 11dpo with some kind of irritating Evap going on 😳

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 7
Nope. Got this test this morning. And then my period this afternoon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 7
So I've been TTC for 4 months now after getting off BC this last month was the first that I really did any temping and now I'm on CD 36 when normally I've had a 31 day cycle ... No sign of period cramps for the last 4 days -hcp every day so far even with first morning urine.. Will someone help. I feel like I'm losing my mind my chart looks like I should be getting a bfp.. But no such luck so far:dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 9
Sorry to hear that KM I know your time is coming soon ! Hang in there girl, I am still checking on you :hugs:

Bittle sorry late response . your chart does look promising but since this is your first time charting it's hard to compare what is normal for you. I'm sure by now you know if your pg or not, good luck either way!

Just a quick update ��

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 16
Had another early loss. 4 weeks 3 days this time so I guess it was a chemical rather than a miscarriage

Km I know you mentioned before about raising your dosage, did your doc ever do so?

KM that's awesome! I'm so happy for you and I pray this is your sticky bean :) DH and I are 99.5% were going to try for number 2.

KM that's awesome! I'm so happy for you and I pray this is your sticky bean :) DH and I are 99.5% were going to try for number 2.

Already? That's awesome :) hopefully it's super quick this time

Hi ladies!! Looking for someone to stalk my chart with me lol. Does it look good? TTC#2 and the 2ww is driving me nuts lol.
My temp was 37.0 today. It has NEVER been that high. But I'm only 8dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"