charts

disneybelle25

Mummy to Sam Edward
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

This may seem like a strange question but when WTT is anyone doing fertility charts and stuff? Not sure if I should be working out my cycle ready for TTC?
:shrug:

Does anyone mind offering advice on what to do as well, what kind of charts etc? I think doing this will help me feel like I'm working towards it rather than just sitting wishing hours away!!

I'm not but that's because I'm still on the pill for 6 more weeks and then I am going to TTC straight away. I am also planning to take a more relaxed approach to TTC.

I'm not currently charting, but like the poster above that's because I'm still on the injection for another 8 weeks, so is pointless at the moment. We're not planning to try till the end of this year/begining of next year, but I'm definitely going to start to try as soon as March comes and my injection is finished. Fertilityfriend would be a great place to start, that's the advice I was given! :) You can use the website to record your charts and it looks really good! They also provide about 20 lessons free when you sign up teaching/showing you how to chart, which I've found REALLY useful. Definitely worth a look!

I think alot of people do chart, whether they are TTC or not, is a great way to know when your AF is due at the least, but gives you a really good idea of what's going on.

Join the WTT charters thread, I chart :)

Join fertility friend (you can go via my sig), the site gives you all the info you need.

It's definitely worth getting used to it before trying xxx

Brilliant thanks everyone! Yeah i think DH wants to be quite relaxed about it to start off with and I do aswell but I agree it's worth knowing your own cycle for when the time comes!!
xx

im not charting yet but i might do when we move to TTC, i think we will take our luck at NTNP first anyway and then start the charting process :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->