Chase's 1 Month Appointment

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Chase had his one month appointment a day early yesterday and is doing very well.

Quite well in fact. He is now exactly 10 lbs. 0 oz.

Here's the history of his weight:

Birth Aug. 26: 7 lbs. 8 oz
Hospital Discharge Aug. 28: 7 lbs. 5 oz.
September 4th: 7 lbs. 13 oz.
September 25: 10 lbs. 0 oz.

Oh, what was funny too was the doctor asked "So he's feeding good every 3-4 hours?"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Try every 2-3 hours buddy!

Good job Chase! he's going to catch up to hannah soon :lol:

He's going through a growth spurt...sleeping quite a bit this week.

Does he usually eat every 2-3 hours or is that the growth spurt?

I think it's the growth spurt. ?? LOL Remember last week I posted a thread about formula not filling him up? It was about that time he started having more bottles.

Could also be that I've found the comfy position for him to sleep in. Formula causes more gas in babies and he's pretty fussy if he has an upset tummy and he's on his back. At that point he was waking every time I put him down. Now his naps are longer, and he did sleep a bit longer last night.

Yeah I remember the question :lol: Don't think Hannah ever went through one that long! But all babies are different. Is he ready to go up in ounces? I think around that age Hannah was up to 4 ounces every 3-4 hours or so

Yeah I remember the question :lol: Don't think Hannah ever went through one that long! But all babies are different. Is he ready to go up in ounces? I think around that age Hannah was up to 4 ounces every 3-4 hours or so

I fill the bottle up to 4 ounces - 5 if it's a bigger bottle. Often, he'll drink the whole thing. LOL Other times he'll drink his 3 ounces. If he wants more at that point, I'll give him more.

Pretty much what I do is give him what he wants to take in.

:)

well done chase :):)

courtneys going through a growth spurt I think!! Earlier she was on me for like an hour.... and I topped up with formula and she had the whole 4oz :shock: which isnt really helping her lil belly!! :( Its so hard!! :(

well done chase :):)

courtneys going through a growth spurt I think!! Earlier she was on me for like an hour.... and I topped up with formula and she had the whole 4oz :shock: which isnt really helping her lil belly!! :( Its so hard!! :(

Hungry little one! :)

wow I can't believe he's eating so much so often :rofl: I was so happy when Hannah went up in ounces she went longer between feeds

wow I can't believe he's eating so much so often :rofl: I was so happy when Hannah went up in ounces she went longer between feeds

Lucky!

Maybe it's a boy thing! ROFL!

I remember Jayden as a baby and I swear all I did all day was breastfeed him. LOL

Good growing Chase! I've come to the conclusion that baby boy's feeding is complicated. I am very happy that I'm mix feeding because if I was bf I'd feel like a headless chicken! Hope he starts going longer for you! Ally was going 4-5 hrs but now he's stopped taking nearly as much and is going 3 hrs...sometimes slightly under lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->