Chat Happy? TTC... Seeking BFP! Wait with me!

Leinzlove

Reaction score
Introduce yourself... Talk about everything and anything here...

CHAT HAPPY and TTC? That's me! :)

I'm 28, DH 32. We have one DD, here on Earth. And one Angel up above... MC at 9w3d on March 6, 2012.

We are not giving up and watchfully waiting on O. We are on CD 18. I use OPK, and check CM. Not much for temping, as I muck it and sleep on different schedules.

So, I haven't had an AF this year, and I don't want her to show until December, when I'm holding my precious rainbow baby.

Introduce yourself... Talk about everything and anything here...

CHAT HAPPY and TTC? That's me! :)

I'm 28, DH 32. We have one DD, here on Earth. And one Angel up above... MC at 9w3d on March 6, 2012.

We are not giving up and watchfully waiting on O. We are on CD 18. I use OPK, and check CM. Not much for temping, as I muck it and sleep on different schedules.

So, I haven't had an AF this year, and I don't want her to show until December, when I'm holding my precious rainbow baby.

HI!! I'm 26 and TTC #2 for me #1 for DH. I can't remember what CD I am off the top of my head, but I will go through IUI #2 either on Sun or Mon! I an obsesser and chatty lil thing! Constantly refreshing the page for new posts :haha: Ive had a few chemicals lost at 4 and 5 weeks (low progesterone) just had my U/S today and had 4-5 follies @ 18-23nm!!:happydance:

Hi Brittles! Sorry to hear about your losses. I hope you get a sticky bean FAST! I don't know what IUI is... but here's to its success this time... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->