Chatroom..... Just a quick question.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starflower

Ttc number 2 :)
Reaction score
Just out of interest is anyone else having problems using the chatroom? Up till today Ive never had a problem accessing it then all of a sudden today when i try to go into it i get the message:

To enter the chatroom requires a minimum membership of 1 month & 100+ posts.

Any ideas when they brought this little rule in??

Sorry to moan guys but i used to find the chat room really useful, i got some really good practical advice from some of the people i chatted to and im a bit peeved that im suddenly locked out of it!!

Sorry rant over.

The rule was always in place, but when the chatroom was upgraded awhile ago it accidently let people in who didn't have 100+ posts and 1 month+ membership. As soon as admin spotted it they put it back :)

Not sure when I joined (but I am sure you will be able to see on the left when I post this!) but it didn't have a message like that - I think it was only something like 5 posts and no minimum membership mentioned..

hmmmm...!

I am disappointed about that too - it was really nice being able to chat with other people in the same position - guess i am going to have to get posting on here lots!!! lol x

I look toward to getting my 100 posts then x x

LOL i think that makes a few of us!! Roll on 100+ posts!! :)

Think we should use this thread to bolster our post numbers, anyone fancy a game of baby word association?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->