Cheap Flights

hiya

For Canada you could always try canadian affairs or zoom - we are paying about £800 each for flights to Calgary but I think to Toronto they are cheaper

Sinead

tried those, they work out at about the same too

x

you wont get any cheaper for canada , the are always more or less the same price all year round. its only america that you will see a difference

yeah, we looked in to flying to America then traveling to where his sister is, but the expensives are not tha tmuch diffrent than just getting a direct flight.

It is a lot of money, cheapest we have found is £987. its alot of money but its also teh holiday of a lifetime, so we are considering it.

x

like you said before , you cant really go anywhere else cheaper. even a holiday in this country would be expensive.

yeah thats true, priceing up else where is about teh same, the only bonas with canada is we dont have to pay for the accomdation, if we did there is no way in hell we could go.

Spending money we would need, but to be honest, the pnly place we want to go is nigara falls, we are quite happy to go to parks and things with the kids and play in the snow

x

My nan & grandad used to stay in america/canada for about 6 weeks every year. they liked it so much they nearly moved there.

id love to move there, jases sister loves it there, i wouldnt have the guts to just up and go tho

x

we considered it 18 months ago, but i would have to spend a year "re-training" 'cos my qualification isn't recognised over there, and decided too much hassle, plus i'm too old to go through uni and exams again.:wacko:

Are thinking about going to Spain as its just a case of form filling, but like u say layla the thought of uping and going is just too scary. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->