Cheap Folic Acid

EstelSeren

Married Mum of 2!
Reaction score
This might be of use to people who are looking to ttc quite soon or who are looking to start prenatals early but are on a tight budget. I was in town earlier and saw folic acid tablets in Savers for as little as 45p and there was a second version on at less than £1 (both were tubs of 90 1 a day tablets), branded prenatal multivitamins were on sale for under £3 too.
I was quite surprised as I always thought that the vitamins and stuff would put us back quite a lot of money. I could probably afford to start earlier rather than in Jan/Feb as intended, which is probably quite good as I slip up fairly often with my pill and stuff.

Beca :wave:

Good tip - thanks, I keep thinking I must get some, then forget x

you can also get folic acid on prescription from your gp.

If anyone is thinking of taking folic acid on its own, rather than with multi vits, tesco do them super cheap too!

That's perfect for those on a budget! Well spotted! I got mine from Boots with a voucher I had so didn't have to pay for them :D x

Places online like healthy direct do cheap vitamins as well, it's just the cheaper they are, the less gooder quality and more nasties are in them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->