cheap highchair

angelmummy

Mum of 2 boys & 1 angel
Reaction score
does anyone have any suggestons for a cheap highchair as i dont want to send a great amount on one. any suggestions. :shrug:

marie x x

Ebay - look for ones near you that are collection only. We got two (one for here and one for granny) very good quality ones very cheap :)

Not quite sure what you class as cheap :) but ASDA have baby week at the moment and have one new for £25. But definitely the second hand route is the way to go if you're really struggling.

Maybe you could look in argos...im sure their cheapest one is £20 or so...or maybe wilkinsons? xx

My mam got a a nice highchair in argos for £18 they do a mamas and papas highchair for about £22.

Babies r us do ones for £25, as someone else has mentioned Asda are doing ones for £25 atm too.

Look on local classified sites/ebay for local ones too x

Freecycle / Freegle ... eBay ... local charity shops?

Ikea do a fab one, I think it's only £15 for chair part and tray. :)

I agree to go down the 2nd hand route. We bought a cheap one new and it was crap, so we ended up buying another.

Asda hav a nice bright yellow graco 1 for £25 my mum got it for her house n its nice

J x

Ikea antilop - it's fab. Chair is £10.99 and tray £4

Doesn't fold but there's nowhere for bits of food to hide - so easy to clean!

completely agree with the ikea one! we got it not really because of the price but because my muma and sis have one that cost £300+ (yes seriously expensive) and the ikea one, and the ikea one is best! cleans like a dream and is even stylish! :) the tray can be taken off and the chair used for baby to sit up to the table with you as well! perfect!

Didn't they recall the ikea one a few weeks ago???

I would try preloved.co.uk hun.

Ikea has some good ones.. I was in there tonight, they are under $50 Canadian.. my Fisher-Price Precious Planet is nothing special and it was more in the $120-$150 range lol. I would have rather had the Ikea one because:

- Takes up less room, less bulky
- Folds up small, stores easily in a closet or something
- Looks like it folds easier.. I've never attempted to fold my Fisher-Price one and I have no idea how to! The Ikea ones looked straight forward

Sure I like the PP theme but the cover just gets dirty anyway even if you wash it, it doesn't stay "new" for long lol

I got one last week in Wilkinsons for £23 and it's great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->