Cheap Maternity clothes?

Surprised26

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Just curious if anyone know of any websites or specific stores that sell REASONABLY priced maternity clothes. I've worked in retail and I know how much these clothes can run, and was just curious of any of you moms knew of any place to look. I'm not sure about this forum's rules about name dropping or posting links, so if that is a violation please send the answers to my private message box rather than replying here, I don't want to step on any toes.

Also, any particular clothing items that you've found to be the most comfortable? Right now I'm in yoga pants and stretchy cotton shorts, just in regular clothing sizes since I'm not showing yet, but would love to know what you've found to be most comfortable as your pregnancy progresses. Thanks in advance :)

New look has a lot of reasonably priced maternity wear, I got a lot from there with my last pregnancy.

Primark apparently do it now too!

I have got quite a lot from eBay too, especially trousers. Don't normally buy second hand but you wear maternity for such a short time it's not worth spending a fortune. Other than that I second new look and I have found a few nice bits on bon prix too, especially good if there are any plus size mamas reading xx

if u r in the US, old navy! or target! maternity jeans with stretchy fabric on your tummy worked best for me. also maternity tees, slim on top n shoulders with side synching and longer length, r very comfy and stylish :)

I'm in the UK and bought from Primark and New Look.

I got under the bump jeans from Primark -- whilst the band doesn't offer much support, it offers plenty of space and they're so soft and so comfy! I tried on other maternity jeans and, despite having room for my bump, they just weren't very comfortable to wear for an extended period of time.

I also have over the bump leggings from New Look. These are very comfy! To a point. They're a thick, almost lycra-like material which isn't exactly the lightest material on a hot day! The over the bump band also sometimes feels like it's digging in a little bit if it's been a long day.

I have denim under the bump shorts that I haven't had a chance to actually wear yet. On trying them on, they're very comfortable and the under the bump band feels like it'll offer a lot of support.

The last thing I have from New Look are 3 tank tops. A plain black one and a plain white one that, despite getting in my right size, are huge! I also have a patterned blue one with birds on and that is my favourite ever. It's stupidly comfortable and just looks and feels great. The black and white ones are not only huge but they're long. Like a dress! Although I am only 5ft 3in.

All of that cost me £46. A pair of jeans, a pair of leggings, a pair of denim shorts and 3 tank tops. Not bad! I haven't had a chance to look at anything else in Primark although I think I might head up there soon :thumbup:

I buy stuff on ebay as well, although didn't know primark did maternity, will have to have a look!

Target seems to have decent priced maternity clothes :) especially on the maternity sale racks!

In the US, target and old navy are the places to go. Best deals, cute clothes.

Walmart has really cute and super reasonable prices on Maternity! They have most of their selection online it seems - I got a ton of super cute shirts for less than $10 :)

Biggest challenge for me would be finding cute maternity clothes for work at a reasonable price.

Any ideas, US ladies?

Chimama (and anyone in the US): I've found that with Kohl's 30% coupons and clearances, I have gotten really nice, inexpensive maternity clothing there. Also I stalk the Target clearance racks in the off-season and stock up for alternate seasons. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->