Cheap uk breaks

mummylove

Reaction score
Its mine and my ohs anniversary in august we would of been together 6 years. I was thinking of us going away for a few days. Does anyone know anywhere cheap we could go thats not to far from us. I live near blackpool. Willing to go up to about 100 miles away. But just not sure where lol

I've stayed here before, didn't want to go far as was heavily pregnant and I live in Shropshire.

It was lovely :D right near Chester Zoo & Aquarium

https://www.cottages4you.co.uk/cottages/ashcroft-barn-27324?adult=2&nights=7&range=3

Suppose it depends on what you like.....Strawbury Duck, that's not far from me, has some gorgeous walks around, log fires and amazing food? Train station is nearby too - which can take you into Manchester City Centre and those surrounding?

https://www.thestrawburyduck.co.uk/

And from experience <3 LOVE IT!!

Just to add - it's probably about 20 mins (if that from Bolton) And around 45 minutes from Manchester...that's prob more driving to be honest, but like I said, there is a train ride.

There are also sooo many walks you could do (if that's what you fancy) and romantic...yep yep and YEP!

Have a look at Travel Zoo. They have UK breaks which can be quick cheap.

We have had a couple of deals. One we paid £79 each, 2 nights, meals + breakfast + drinks (alcohol after 7pm).

Another was £99 each, 2 nights, dinner on first night + breakfast + alton towers tickets. We were upgraded to an executive room & kids went free.

Chester is nice, nice to shop, lots of nice places to eat, there's the zoo there and there's lots of lovely hotels. We stayed at the Hilton there a couple of times which has a spa included. The one day we even drove to the seaside in Wales as it wasn't that far from there (think it was an hours drive maybe less)

My geography of anything north of Watford is horrendous, but is the Lake District within 100 miles of you? That's where hubby and I are hoping to escape to at some point this year.

Come to Cumbria!! Some beautiful places in the Lake District xx

Have a look on groupon and sites like that for cheap hotels. Kgb deals is a good one to check too.

OH as wanted to go lake district. His parents go quite a bit and they like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"