Cheap Wedding Hoop needed HELP !

inkdchick

seeing if it happens
Reaction score
Hi i am desperatly looking for a really cheap wedding hoop to put under my wedding dress, its too long and has a long train with bead work right to the bottom hem so dont want to make it shorter and it has no waist line its just a complete length of beautiful bead work from bust to bodice to hem (italian) so thought that to put it out so i dont tread on it a hoop skirt would be a good idea but with funds so strapped i am desperate to find one before new year ! can anyone help i live in the uk so if anyone has one that they dont want or need i dont want a large one only about 8" in diameter for the bottom as it sits quite slim and not a full skirt
Thank you for reading
Tina

Is this what you're looking for? It's a really good price :thumbup:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-HOOP-B...ng_Clothing&hash=item33636381ec#ht_4439wt_698

yeah similar, good that is a good price but i dont even have that much to spend on one i was thinking of making one but need to get a pattern i think maybe this is the only way om gonna get one :(

Hun, I've made these, and just the material and boning costs more than they're charging. I'm not sure you could even post one to you for that. Most bridal shops will let you hire one, and everyone I know whos used one for their wedding has hired it rather than bought it.

what ive done is now put netting in and its looking good and hopefully witht he right height shoes should now be ok but thank you both for your replies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->