Cheapy presents for an xmas party?

Vicyi

Me & Mine
Reaction score
Every year i do a small xmas party for the munchkins with a few of their friends over for food/games ect. This year we seem to have expanded a bit and we now have 18 children coming! Has anyone seen any small/cute cheapish pressies i could give out at our xmas party?

Not completely answering your question but how about don't a secret Santa between you all, say £5 or under then all kids just pick a gift each from the sack/box etc.? Maybe do a small sweet choc bag for each to take home, relatively cheap to put together

How about the 10 for £10 books from the works?

I agree, the works book offer would work out well. And if you wanted to add something else asda are doing the tubes of sweets 2 for £1.50.

The books sound like a great idea thanks, i'll go take a look.

pa2k84 that sounds like a great idea but its just me doing the party, its kinda like a huge playdate. It started off with DD having a couple of friends over and now they are all bigger they all want to invite people! lol

I've just got the book people catalogue and they had 10 sticker books for £10. I've tried to upload a pic but it won't work sorry. It's called Sticker Fun Collection and the titles are;

Sticker Fun Farm
Sticker Fun Dream Wedding
Sticker Fun Pirate Ship
Sticker Fun Mermaid World
Sticker Fun Vehicles
Sticker Fun Dinosaurs
Sticker Fun Princess Palace
Sticker Fun Spaceships
Sticker Fun Animals
Sticker Fun Fairies

Someone ( I want to say marmaduke) posted some pencils and erasers from the works I think, on the elf thread. There was about 12 in a pack I think. I'd go for something like that with a small bag of sweets, maybe a book or a notebook.
On a separate note, I love the idea of a christmas party. I may invite all ds friends round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->