Cheating-- would you want to know?????

Yes I would. If my oh cheated on a spur of the moment us want to know as he'd thrown away our life together for a spur of the moment. Shows what we meant and what I meant to him in that case. Not knowing would mean us continuing on as a lie

Yes I would & couldn't agree with this post more xx

Yes, I do not know or think I could stay with him, but I'd need to know. I very much agree with bittersweet.

Id want to know and from experience i wanted to know every detail. I'm glad i knew because it gave me the option to decide if i wanted to be with him or not rather than his choice.

100% yes. If whoever I was with is willing to risk losing everything for some quick fling then I'd want to know so I'd know that he really isn't worth my time.

Yes, I would want to know. It would also be the end of our marriage. We have both been cheated on before and we both know that if the other strayed it would be the end. I would be devastated but if he chose to throw away our life together for a quick fling, he really wouldn't the man I thought he is.

ide want to know so i can pack his bags & chuck him out.

I would definitely want to know! As others have said, if my husband was prepared to betray my trust and throw away the life we have with our children for a fling then he would not be the man I thought I'd married.

This is tough! By one-off you mean sex right? I think I'd definitely want to know if it was recent because I wouldn't forgive that and it would be over, and I think that would be the case even if he just kissed someone. However, if it was in the early stages of our relationship, long before pregnancy/baby/marriage etc. and it wasn't something that was ever going to be repeated then I think I'd maybe prefer not to know, I'd probably start thinking about it all the time then turning it something it wasn't and constantly feeling paranoid!

If my husband cheated, I would want to know, so I could start divorce proceedings!

Though in saying that, he has never cheated on me, so I don't know how I would feel if he actually did. I hope I would be able to go ahead with the above, but maybe not...

If it really was just a one-time mistake then I'd rather not know. I'd be constantly worrying and being suspicious of him afterwards, but I wouldn't want to end our relationship for the sake of one mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->