Check-up Update and possible reason for m/c!

mami2karina

Mami of 3~Expecting #4!
Reaction score
So I had a good check-up. 9 days post m/c and my uterus is back to normal and cervix is closed. My OB was so nice too. I told him about the bloodwork I had done that his nurse had ignorned. He wanted to know if my ANA test was positive and well it was. He said next time I get pregnant I will either need heparin shots or baby aspirin to try and prevent m/c. He said it's really weird that I carried 3 babies and gave birth with no problems w/o it before! So we will see. I have to take all my results to him tomorrow he wants to know what else my neurologist did that day. My titer level for the ANA was also very high so we are assuming that is the reason for the m/c. It's still sad. I wanted to break down and die when I walked in to an office full of extremely pregnant women :cry: but at least I had a good visit. I had my beta today, he said my levels should be back to normal now because the day I m/c they were down to 285. So he's going to try and get to the bottom of this for us so we can have another healthy pregnancy :happydance: That makes me sooooo HAPPY!

It is fab that you've got an OB that wants to get to the bottom of it and find out exactly what went wrong.

Fingers crossed that you can be one of those pregnant ladies soon! x

Thanks! And I just got my last beta back and it negative so I know the next BFP I get is real! Getting excited, well trying tto. I'm still so scared. And my family is being horrible telling me how I shouldd be glad I lost my babies. I feel so alone and my poor dh works is tail off and is never home. I miss him so much.

So happy your getting everything lucked into sweet :hugs: Its really nice to have a doctor that makes you feel really reasured! really hoping you get your BFP very soon!! <3 Please dont feel alone babes, we are all here for you :hugs:
xx

Sorry your family are being horrid, it's hard to understand unless you've been through it yourself, like Emily said, we're all here for you xx

Thank you all. My mom has been through it. She m/c twins herself! She should know. They just do't want me to have anymore children which is stupid and none of their business. They are my kids, they are well taken care of, loved and have everything they need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->