checking in about opk progression

tryn4

Reaction score
Ok, so last month was a long cycle, which happens to me every now n again. Got a pos opk on cd 37, then my period came exactly 2 weeks later. So this month more normal, got a fade in pattern starting at about cd 16, so yesterday was cd 19 got a super positive at 8pm. I tested again this morning @ 630am with fmu and it was again very positive. I kno generally you are not suppose to test with fmu for opk but I just wanted to see what would happen LOL. My question is during a surge of LH is it normal to get such a positive with fmu?

you can get a positive with fmu with clearblue. i ovulated really late this month cd25 of a cd30 cycle,

Yes so I have read, but I'm just using the cheap green type test strips. As this has been the first 2 cycles I have ever tested I'm realizing how unpredictable it can be.

yeah i used those ones aswel and then i confirm with clearblue i got a positive on CD25 fingers crossed

Absolutly! I'm in the 2ww I guess. However not super hopeful. But let's both hope for the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->