Cheese Freaks R US

jms895

Reaction score
OK so we all know that cheese is the devil when your on a diet......... BUT

I LOVE CHEESE!!!!! I eat it everyday and cant help myself.......... :munch:

Stilton, Brie, Parmesan, Cheddar, Philadelphia, Cheese cake :rofl: ...... you name it I love it.......

Who else loves cheese and anyone got any local cheese/suggestions that we may all like to try :D

We could do some swapping?

Jade xx

Nom nom nom.. don't think cheese would travel well from here,

But I'm personally a huge fan of goats cheese/chevre :blush:

Mmmmm I LOOOVE cheese! I used to work part time when I was in college at a place that had all sorts of specialty cheeses! Some had different types of fruits in them. My most favourite was Smoked Applewood cheese..its got like smokey bbq flavour...SOOO GOOD!!!

Cheese is why I had to join Curves :rofl:

Cheese & chocolate actually... my biggest weaknesses!!

I love cheese. But I haven't been very daring in trying lots of kinds... mostly because some of them look and smell far too funky for my senses! :rofl:
I personally could eat a brick of feta every day............. no wonder I'm fat! HAHAH!

Awww Feta!! Greek salad and crusty bread with loads of butter :munch:

Cheese is why I am a fatty bum bum :rofl:

Mmmmm I love cheese! Have had to give it up though, trying to shift some weight :(

I am currently eating some left over pasta (for breakfast :rofl:) and I just read this thread thinking HMMMM it needs more cheese on top :rofl: Its a no wonder i'm voluptious!!

Mmm cheese!! I'm with pinkmac....applewood smoked is lush!

I love Stilton!!

I use to always try everything from the cheeseboard at work including once, Stinking Bishop:sick:

mmmm i love cheese too!! but plain boring old cheddar,get a decent make of cheddar and i could eat it til it comes out of my ears!!

my 6 year old loves it too....his favourite sandwich is philadelphia cheese with parmesan grated on it too!!:rofl:

Love cathedral city!!

Had greek salad for lunch again :)

English Mature Davidstow Cheddar has to be the best that Cornwall has to offer!!

nothing nicer than a full cheeseboard. We went to a hotel in Harrogate once and DH had a cheeseboard for dessert and it was something like 15 different cheeses in a line down a rectangular plate, with a matching list describing each one. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I was so jealous. I loved my dessert but it looked fab.

Mmmmm cheese

OH GOD! Cheese is my favourite food and has been since I could eat!! Family and friends get me cheese for birthdays and xmas in little gift bags :D and one year my parents took me to the cheese factory in Wensleydalle :D My favourite cheese in the world is Saint Agur, my god I want to smear it all over myself it's SOO FIT.

Not heard of Saint agur??? Whats that like :)

I have a major addiction to Cheez its. Does that count? LOL. I love cheese. Cinnamon raisin bagels with tons of cream cheese is my favorite.:D

Mmmm sounds lovely :)

I like ANY cheese :rofl:

Sant Agur is a creamy blue cheese - tastes quite bit like potted stilton and is soooooooo yummy

I'm going to a cheese and wine tasting evening tomorrow night and can't wait :yipee:

Lulubee - so jealous :(

Mmmm that cheese sounds yummy! The smellier and bluer the better!

I meant to say, your little Caine looks absolutely gorgeous in your avatar = such a cutie pie :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->