chem pregnancy/ early MC- cycles back to normal right away??

missmayhem

Mummy to 2 little cuties
Reaction score
for those of you who suffered a CP of EMC did you cycles return to normal straight away???

Mine did. I had a EMC(CP) at 5 weeks in May, and I counted the first day of bleeding as CD 1 and ovulated as usual around CD 14 or 15.

I do tend to return to normal quickly though, even with my later first trimester losses, I always count the day I passed the actual tissue as CD 1 and have usually ended up ovulating around CD 18 or 19 so only a few days late really.

Sorry for your loss.

I was just reading your post ((hugs))

Ive lost two wee beans in the past 4 months and both cycles after it were really messed up. I normally ovulate on cycle 18 but last month it was day 32 :(

i had a emc on the 27th of dec and my cycles have went back to normal . as i usually O CD 16-18 and got my peak and pos opk today :flower:

I had EMC at 5.5 weeks and had my af 34 days after,usually 30-32 day cycle so near enough x

I'm not really sure because I got pregnant again immediately after my chemical with no period in between. I do know I got a late positive opk (CD 17-18) though. Sadly, I'm miscarrying again now. :( But it shows at least it was a normal cycle straight after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->