Chem Pregnancy Last Month... Opinions Please! no reading n running!lol

NewB

Reaction score
so I have told this story many times. On 12/14 I tested positive. 12/15 I bled for 8 days. (MC) 12/24 bleeding stops. well I'm wonder if im able to get pregnant again. im unsure when to expect af or if i should count my first day of bleeding as cd1. :shrug: i felt ov pains last week, but i have also had cramping one side yesterday. my bbs r sore. idk what to think.

Thats difficult to say! Im in the same boat right now! I stopped bleeding on dec16 and should be getting af soon! You can get pregnant before your first period, you just have to wait and see what happens! im sorry not knowing is tough! Hang in there!

Hiya a buddy of mine on another thread suffered a chemical and got her af as usual following month then counted her 1st day of bleeding as CD1 :thumbup: she got pregnant the month after and is now 7wks :happydance: gl x

I think you would count day 1 of your bleeding just like you would with your af...unless you had a d&c or something. I counted fromday 1 of bleeding and was only 4 days over for my first af. sounds like you are oving so go get bding! GL!

I would count the first day of bleeding at CD1. I'm m/c Christmas Day and I'm counting that as CD1.

thanks ladies! the dr. didnt say anything about taking precaution this month. im feeling crampy. now jus waiting game!

sry mami for ur loss. i know how it feels. wanna be buddies? r u ttc again?

Yeah we are. It's weird, it's been 16 days since the m/c yet today I get this spotting, like implantation bleeding and I swear I had ewcm about 5 days after the m/c and we've been :sex: since about 4 days after when I stopped bleeding. So I'm kinda freaking out. I would LOVE to get another :bfp: but I will be so afraid of another m/c if I do.

i feel the same way! my hubby has also expressed to me that he's afraid of a mc because i went thru alot of pain and disappointment. we will see i guess! i kinda feel like i am again. but ill wait til af is missed to test.

Yeah my husband is worried about it to, he didn't even know what to do or how to handle the situation. He told me it's not the end of the world, we can have another baby. And asked me why I'm crying and upset and stupid crap. We got home and I kicked a hole in the bedroom wall and he apologized and I just broke down and was hysterical. Thank GOD I am feeling better now. With this crazy spotting I'm having and this weird crampy stuff I feel like I just implanted. So I guess we will see...it's only the 9th so I wouldn't be due for AF until like the 24th or so if it goes every 28 days like normal. So I'm just worrying now and scared to death to test lol. I guess after this spotting if AF doesn't show her ugly head I will get a test in like 4 days or so.

i am also going through the same, hopng that my cycles will click straight back to normal

started bleeding on wed and it stopped on sat with only light spotting yesterday

good luck

i am also going through the same, hopng that my cycles will click straight back to normal

started bleeding on wed and it stopped on sat with only light spotting yesterday

good luck

Sry about ur loss. Good luck to u also. I hvent spotted yet. My bod is out of wack.

Took a dollar store test. Bfn! Mayb too soon?

If your suppose to start on the 11th i dont think it is....I will be taking a test this weekend if af doesnt show up. I usually can feel it coming by now!! Ive been feeling really irriatble and moody!! Hang in there!!

idk know whats goin on. if i count the early miscarriage on the 14th as the first day of period, then im due for af anyday now. test was very negative. ill wait for her to show up. if not by the weekend im testing! lol.

Ohh wow I thought you couldnt after it was done?? Im sooo confused!!! If thats the case then I should be starting real soon!!! See I found out on the 28th of Nov that I was miscarrying didnt start bleeding till few days after that, at first it was very light!! Then the next week I was in pain and was bleeding pretty heavily and that only lasted a week! And on the 14th of this month will be a month, since the bleeding and everything! So I am as lost as you!! lol So definetly testing this weekend if no af!! Keep me posted! :))

Ill def let u know. I'm so crampy. I thought I read that to count the first day of blleding. I bled lite first then heavy for a week also. The cramping I'm havin are not ov cramps anymore they feel more like af. It may be our month!!

k this morning i felt nauseaus. my boobs r now too sore to touch. still negative test tho. no af so thats a good thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->