Chem Pregnancy Last Month... Opinions Please! no reading n running!lol

No af here either! I feel so twingy in my uterus tho, maybe its coming...

I dnt feel anything, but pressure. I'm gonna test later. Ill keep u posted

I keep feeling little cramps and then they go away!! Nothing!! If it doesnt show by the end of the weekend i will be testing also!! Hope you have good news!!

Negative here too!! And no af but been kinda feeling crampy! I would like it to wait until Monday to come since the weekend is here.

Still no af. Haven't tested today. Ran out of tests. Bbs still sore. How r u feeling

neg test today. im confused. no af is good news i guess. i mustve ovulated later. idk.

Well at least u r able to start a new cycle. I still have no answers. Good luck navy! Still keep me updated. When I find out what's goin on with me ill let u knw

In October I took a HPT two days after AF was due and it was faint positive. Four days after that at the doctors their test was negative, so I had had a quick chemical pregnancy.

The next day (Oct 25) I started bleeding like a normal period. I treated that as the beginning of a normal cycle and then four weeks later got a real BFP.

For reasons unknown I just lost that pregnancy but at any rate, I would expect that your body would be behaving normally after a chemical pregnancy and you could fall pregnant immediately after - some people say you are more fertile but I've also read your uterus is more fragile so it could go either way.

I've been told a few time to count the first day of bleeding as cd 1. Best of luck to you!

Thnks ladies for ur responses. My hcg was only 13. Bck dwn to zero by the 1/1 so maybe ill get it 1/29 28 days later

It was 1 week late. But I suppose I'm back to normal. Just slightly off.

Ovulated on 1/6 and I finally got my BFP, although very faint, on 1/17 on IC but BFN on digital. Tested 2 days later and the line was still faint but BFP on digital, so my numbers must have been rising. Throughout the next week I began to worry because the line wasn't getting any darker, but I was still getting BFP's on digis. On 1/23 I began spotting and by the morning of 1/24 the bleeding began to get heavy with clots.

I went to the ER and they said my cervix was closed. Sent me for a sono, but of course it was too early to see anything and bloodwork came back with a beta of only 14. So of course they ruled it a miscarriage, but a threatened one since my cervix was closed.

The only part that worries me is that although my numbers were so low, I only bled for less than 24 hrs and it was only when I wiped. I had a repeat blood test 5 days later and the nurse confirmed that I was no longer pregnant, but shouldn't I have bled more??

I have an appointment to see my doctor tomorrow, but I would just like to hear some of your stories.

Essentially chem is a miscarriage they say chem because its really early. Everyones body is different. If uve tested neg. Then the mc has passed naturally. I'm sure ur dr. Will ease ur worries. I was considered 4 weeks n bled for like 9 days. So sry about ur loss hun. Stay positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->