Chemical last month, 7 or 8dpo now, testing until BFP or AF! UPDATE - AF came

Thank you so much, I was really in need of some support :) Sorry to hear about your MMC.. Having a baby is so special but it can also be so rough. You're right, I am so lucky that he is willing and ready too, even if he's only ready because I am.. and on the bright side, if it doesn't happen this cycle then we get to experience trying for another baby which is so special in itself

it's the testing that I'm afraid of, and every month i tell myself I'll just wait for AF to be late and somehow I end up spending weeks testing with nothing but negatives and evaps because I can't stand the idea of not knowing as soon as possible :\

I will definitely update if AF comes or not :)

Yes, it's really hard to not test early. I'm still working on that. I'd rather know either way as soon as possible but staring at early tests trying to figure out if there's a line or not is awful. I've used all my ICs and am not going to buy anymore, I've just got the pricey FRERs left. Going to try and limit each cycle to just one FRER so I have to wait till a decent DPO! Not sure if it'll work. X

Good plan, and good luck! It's really hard, and I'm pretty sure my husband thinks I'm nuts, though he doesnt let on :haha:

I don't know what I'm gonna do for next month, I want to ntnp but im so obsessive I dont know how I'll be able to. :shrug: the idea is more practical than actually doing it!

:haha: I don't tell my DH I'm testing until about 11/12 dpo, and I normally start around 8/9!

Yeah ntnp is hard. We were going to do that after the mmc but it ended up being TTC. I just can't 'forget'! Maybe you could try every other day or something, and ditch the charting if you do that?

That's true, I don't chart but I get all kinds of ovulation symptoms which I'm always tuned into. Last time that's pretty much what we did but I was working and distracted which helped so much. I'm afraid I'm gonna lose my mind instead of enjoying this experience. I'm gonna have to chill out :) I'd like to try and increase our chances of having a girl if possible.

I think AF is here today, I'm having worse cramps and even though it's still pink and orange it is heavier today than I'd expect IB.. what a strange cycle, i never had cramps before AF or spotting the day before or anything like that, I was so sure this was it. Oh well, I am excited to start trying, our families will think we're nuts when we tell them we're having a third, but thats okay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->