Chemical pregnancy ?

kateyboo

Reaction score
Hey ! me and my partner have been trying for a baby now for nearly a year ! i've misscarried once, a few months ago. About 3 weeks ago i started getting typical signs of pregnancy, mainly an increased apettite !!! i can eat all day and am never ever satisfied, ive had very tender breasts! i took a test and it came out negative, but in my last pregnancy it took about 6 weeks for me to get a positive ! But a few days ago i started bleeding ! its lighter than usual, and very watery and seems to be more like a bloody discharge, but enough to warrent a pad! i've been told by so many people that it is possible to get bleeding in pregnancy, but im worried that i am creating this as i want it soooo badly ! please help ! and shed some light on my situation !

Hi Dear,

I think I had the same symptoms too.. eat like there is no tomorrow and constantly feeling the pregnancy symptoms. I did a pregnancy test and it showed me Positive in the morning. So I continued working as per normal and decided to go to the Dr once I finished my shift. Knowing that the nature of my job (as an A&E RN) i pretty much forgotten that i was possibly pregnant, continued doing the rough jobs and performed CPR for a patient & basically got bumped by trolleys and people.. To my shocked, i started feeling cramps after the shift, went to the toilet n saw blood on my panties. Went to my gynae and mentioned that I could have chemical Pregnancy.. Till now, after 8 months, im still trying to get pregnant with my irregular peroid cycle with PCOS.. :( But i wish u all the best dear!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->