Chemical Pregnancy??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by helen0381, Sep 29, 2008.

1. helen0381

helen0381 Mummy to Jack and TTC#2!

I got my AF last Tuesday (23rd Sept) I was just wondering whether I could have had a very early miscarriage?

I had a chemical pregnancy when I was 16, I didnt even know I was pregnant then when I had it and went to the docs. I remember that I thought it was the :witch: (it was a week or so late) but it was bright red blood and had big clots in it.
    Last week when I thought it was my AF, I was on so heavy for about 3 days. There was also huge clots in the toilet when I looked and it was bright red again. I was literally changing every 1/2 hours. I had worse cramps than usual. I had stopped by friday but then saturday night went out and didnt use a tampon (thought it had finished) and noticed brown discharge in my knickers (TMI!!)

I was sure too that I could have been pregnant as I was having lots of symptoms (different to AF). Although I got a -ve on HPT 4 days before I was due.

Does anyone have any advice??

I know it doesnt change anything but I would like to know what it was and whether it was just the :witch:??

:hug:

2. helen0381

helen0381 Mummy to Jack and TTC#2!

Anyone??

xx