chemical pregnancy

kgriffin

Reaction score
Has anyone on here had a chemical pregnancy and felt they couldnt grieve to anyone about it? I just found out yesterday, and everyone is saying it's good because i know i can conceive or atleast that i am ovulating.

I dont mean to be debby downer, but I feel like it was still a loss, i mean, DH and I are ttc, so any news like this is hard.

Maybe there are some positive stories out there of pregnancy after a chemical pregnancy (very very early miscarriage)

any thoughts are appreciated, b and b is new to me, but I am feeling like i can really lean on you all...

Thank you,

Kate

Its hard waiting for those 2 lines, to not have them anymore is completely devastating, no matter how early it happens.

I think sometimes people don't know what to say, so they try to be positive, not knowing that it can be disregarding your feelings to the situation.

I'm so sorry honey, take all the time you need to grieve :hugs:

Thank you for your reply, I think you are right, and it's importatnt to be positive, but, as we all know. sometimes its hard.. I stil feel the cramps, and now that I know its not AF cramps, it makes it that much harder..

I am sorry for your loss as well, good luck to us both

Yes, the cramping/bleeding is so hard knowing what it is...I cried all week. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this, no one should have to :cry:

Do whatever you need to do to get through it, and know there are a lot of people on this forum that can lend support, give advice, or contribute to a venting session if that what you need to do. Reading other people's experiences really helped me; we hadn't told anyone so I wasn't getting support from family/friends. Checking in and reading others posts was really positive for me, I hope it is for you too.

xoxox

I have been crying a lot too, I just found out yesterday upon going to the doctor, but It happened on May 26th. I tried to wake up this morning with a better outlook, but finding it hard to hold it together at work. I will read others posts, but I see some posts that people in the loss section are bothered by new members reading in there. Seems kind of silly because we are all there for support.

Thanks again. xo

I honestly feel like there is hope for a pg after any loss :hugs: Im so sorry this happened t you :hugs:

Thank you all,

When should my period return? I have been bleeding since it happened (may 26th) very light spotting, but still cramping. I just read some info that you have to NOT bleed at all for 20 days for it to be considered a period. Anyone have any words of advice here?

I was only about 2 weeeks along (i think)

I am sorry for your loss.. I also had a chemical on may 9th and i know how u feel I was very detached from reality for awhile.. I even was distant with my DH bc I didn't kno how to grieve. I wish u the best :)

Hey hun so sorry for your loss:hugs:

I had a late loss at 17+4 in march this year (baby boy) and after 1 cycle became pregnant but had a chemical at 4+4 last month. I was told to do a test after the bleeding had stopped and it came back neg. Not sure when cycle would go back to normal and done a test on sunday and got a BFP. That would make me 4 weeks 2day so still VERY early but have a good feeling about this one. I think as soon as your body is ready to carry again it will.

Hope this gives you some hope. X

thank you!

i just did my first of 3 blood tests today to make sure my levels are going down, other3wise i have to do a d and c. I want to be hopeful too, its hard though, im sure we all can relate.

thanks for everyones support

i was in the same boat. got a positive the day before af was to arrive and through out the week, then went to the clinic the next weekend (when i was a week late) and everything came back negative. and then the next day af showed up, it only lasted 4 days. and im still having horrible nausea in the morning!!
but im thinking it was a chemical pregnancy, i dont know why else i would of had the + tests.

it ok to grieve the loss of the pregnancy, even if it was really early.. it was still a baby

I had a chemical on Wednesday, started bleeding like a heavy period, took a FRER and it was completely negative, that was the worst thing to see. I have told my friends what happened and the response i got was "well at least it wasnt like christmas when you lost the boys, i mean this time it was nothing". Too me it was something, it was another pregnancy. And yes, its nothing like loosing my twins at 23 weeks but its still a loss and nobody deserves that x

Does 23 HcG seems high for having a loss 2 weeks ago??

I felt as though I had no right to grieve. I had a mc in 2009, then 2 chemicals, the latest in September 2010. Grieve all you want you still lost a baby :hugs:

I conceived my son in November 2010 so all hope is not lost. Good luck, I hope you get your sticky bean soon :dust:

thaznk you.!

my levels 3 days later are now at 49. spent 5 hours in the ER yesterday - they think its an ectopic, going to have an emergency ultrasound today to see th ectopic.. ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->