chemical

susan36

team :blue: after 4 mc
Reaction score
hi ladies , is this a chemical im having? got my bfp on 18th dec , and woke up with brown bleeding this morn sorry tmi ,did a digi and it says not preg now, and the frer is really faint, do i have to got to the hospital ?

oh darling i think it is, i hope its not, they will only take bloods at hospital and send you home, i hope youre ok

thanks called the hospital , there is nothing they can do till wednesday ,as epu shut , just to go up if bleeding gets heavy ,

Brown blood is normally ok as it is old blood. Only worry if it is fresh and red in colour and/or accompanied by cramps.

Don't panic about it yet hunny - you and bubba still have a very good chance!!! xxxx

thanks , it looks like old dirty blood sorry tmi , but im not goni hold out much hope digi came up not preg , when it was giving me 1-2 , :cry:

thanks , it looks like old dirty blood sorry tmi , but im not goni hold out much hope digi came up not preg , when it was giving me 1-2 , :cry:

are you having any cramping?

no cramping , nothing like my last mmc , just got up saw some brown stuff on toilet paper , did a test and neg , sorry tmi but its not even went on my pants or pad ,

no cramping , nothing like my last mmc , just got up saw some brown stuff on toilet paper , did a test and neg , sorry tmi but its not even went on my pants or pad ,

you may be ok hun with no cramping thats a good thing sometimes digis can be misleading i have read fingers crossed for you hun x

If you are only 1/2 weeks pregnant I would say that there is a good chance that your hcg levels are just a little low. You have to remember that we are advised not to test until two weeks AFTER ovulation to allow hcg levels to build.

Please don't give up yet hunny, perhaps go to superdrug tomorrow and get one of their tests as they are supposed to be the best.

Go to the EPU as soon as they are open and ask for a hcg blood test then repeat in a few days and hopefully it will have increased meaning that there is nothing to worry about :hugs:

thanks ladies but its deffo over , got heavy bleeding now and really bad cramps ,iv got a frer left so ill use it in morn just to make sure , but i wont hold out much hope , i got more bleeding with this one at just over 5 weeks than i did with my mmc at nearly 12 is this normal ?

Oh Hunni.
I am so so sorry.
My heart goes out to you
xx

My darling I am so sorry :hugs:

I think the amount of blood will vary from miscarriage to miscarriage, perhaps your lining was just a little thicker this time?

If you need to talk just PM me xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->