Cherry Has a Baby

janinexo

Reaction score
Anyone watching this on BBC Three right now?

I watched it, that woman in the pool!! I dont believe for a second she didnt have drugs lol.

Yep watching it here x

It makes me laugh how pretty much all the mums2be think that a baby is easy to look after & wont disrupt their lives :dohh: yeah just you wait lol x your in for a very big shock x

I watched it; thought it was really interesting the varying attitudes people had to motherhood. Although, I'd like to see the 'career mum' keep all those beauty regimes going!

i watched it last night.
i cried when the woman in the pool had her baby, but then it came to cherrys section and i almost threw up it looked horrible, i have up most respect anyway for women who have sections but i just couldnt do it lol

we were thinking about trying for baby 2 next month but watching that reminded me of the fear i felt while in labour and after zane was born and its kida put me off. even tho id do it all over again for zane

I just watched it and really loved it.
There are two more programmes with Cherry coming up...anyone know what they are about?

It's still on iPlayer if anyone wants to watch it. I thought it was great; interesting to have so many different perspectives. The lady with all the money who got the spray tan annoyed me a bit; she seems to expect her baby to just fit in with her life; I think it's the other way round love :wacko:

Marley'sgirl from here was featured on it with her lovely little preemie x.

Aww I watched this! Some of the women were very clueless and i havent had a baby yet but i dont think like them :haha:

And the Women that was saying she wanted to look her best for when the baby comes I know i will be lucky if i wash my hair first LOL Just get the baby OUT SAFTLY i dont care if i look like a bag of shit :haha:

Im looking forward to the next ones i have them on record on sky :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->